Speedheat understands that sometimes the wrong item is purchased. Before we get to this point, we would encourage you to call us to discuss your underfloor heating requirements so that we can make sure you are purchasing the right size and type of heater for your needs.
To be able to return or exchange an item you will need to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 3 9596 9385 and explain your reason for return. We will then provide you details on the return.
- Goods can be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Goods should be in their original saleable condition complete in its packaging material
- Goods purchased on clearance cannot be returned for exchange or refund
- Goods should not be used or altered and free of damage and include all manuals
- A copy of the invoice should be included with the return to identify the items & date of purchase
- Once we receive the item back, we will then complete the return within 7 days, once the items have been assessed to be in saleable condition and undamaged. We will let you know once the return has been processed or if there are any issues with the return.
Return Shipping Costs: Items returned due to change of mind or incorrect purchase will be at the purchaser’s expense.
Return of faulty goods for exchange or refund. Speedheat is proud of the high-quality products it uses and supplies to our customers and has a long guarantee of up to 10 years depending on the product purchased. Sometimes however, in very rare circumstances there may be a manufacturing fault that has occurred that has not been picked up in our stringent quality testing. In these circumstances, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +61 3 9596 9385 to discuss the issue. Our customer services representative will then work with you on the return.
Due to the nature of the product, we will require the return of the item to assessed if there is a manufacturing fault if it is identified prior to installation. If it is found that the item has been damaged rather than being faulty then we will not be able to process the refund. If a fault has been identified after installation, then you will need to contact us to determine the process for determining the cause of the fault.
We pride ourselves in our service so if you feel that we have not met your requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9596 9385 so we can discuss the options with you to resolve your issue.